Hello, I'm Spooks

Recruitment and Welcome Information
Spooks
Student Pilot

Hello, I'm Spooks

Post by Spooks »

To my fellow Aviation Enthusiasts,

Greetings, I'm Spooks, although my close friends call me Spooky (completely separate from the gunship)and I currently reside in the great state of Texas although I was born in California, a complete polar opposite thanks to being a military brat. My setup is relatively new and consists of a VKB Gladiator EVO Premium Stick with a Tobii Eye Tracker and soon enough a WINWING Orion 2 in the F18 configuration. My previous flight experience comes from Arma 3 which is where I first discovered Aviation to be an interest of mine and where I would later diversify off into games like VTOLVR, War Thunder, Star Citizen, and Eventually DCS. Every inch I've learned about Aviation has always had me craving for more and has lead me into my current situation in which I am in the process of becoming a Naval Aviator in the Marine Corp under an Aviation Contract. By no means would I consider myself a subject matter expert, but I do aim to become one in order to achieve these goals. I find myself applying to this Squadron in hopes that I can further both my craving for aviation and continue to prepare myself for the world to come. I look forward to meeting all of you and maybe even hearing some of your stories as I hear some of you have prior service.
Drillin VCAW-1
Wing Commander, CAG

Re: Hello, I'm Spooks

Post by Drillin VCAW-1 »

Heya Spooks welcome to the wing! please check your DM's for your on boarding package.