Hi, I'm Circles

Recruitment and Welcome Information
Circles
Student Pilot

Hi, I'm Circles

Post by Circles »

Hi all, I'm Circles

I'm from (wait, it's all) Ohio, USA. I fly using TrackIR 5, VKB EVO stick, STECS Throttle, and MFG Crosswind pedals. I have about 3 weeks of DCS experience and about 1 of those weeks has been with the F/A18C, which means I'm pretty much a real pilot. Outside of DCS I have spent several years and thousands of precious hours in various Arma 3 units as a pilot flying rotary wings, so I'm well aware of the fun that can be a had when playing in a serious environment when you invest in dedication and teamwork. Despite my pitiful flight experience in DCS and my laughable experience within Arma 3's flight model, I'm sure I have the patience to learn how to fly with and maybe even complement a real DCS squadron. I'm very much looking forward to being a part of the community and I'm hoping I can leverage it to not only help me improve my own flying but also be with a bunch of like minded individuals who will do more than smile and nod at me when I talk about that time I nailed a case 3 in heavy crosswind and fog (fictional story; to happen someday I'm sure).

I've also played some VTOLVR and Warthunder for what it's worth. 
Drillin VCAW-1
Wing Commander, CAG

Re: Hi, I'm Circles

Post by Drillin VCAW-1 »

Hi Circles glad to see you made it, i have sent you an onboarding DM (top right where it says 'private messages) please read and follow the directions. I look forward to flying with you soon! If you have any questions please contact me on discord.

Welcome!